1. e Paper - May include a trial or study or case series (more than 10 subjects)
2. e Poster - May include case reports or case series (less than 10 subjects)
Call for abstract opens on: 15 August 2022
Last date for submission of abstract: October 20 2022
Date of intimation of acceptance: November 1 2022
Guidelines for submission of abstract
Format for abstract-Poster
- Registration for APGAP 2022 is mandatory for submission of abstract.
- Only one abstract may be submitted per candidate (either poster or paper)
- Submit the abstract in 300 words or less in word format.
- The abstracts will be scrutinised by a panel of experts.
From the accepted abstracts, 5 papers and 5 posters will be selected for oral presentation (to be held on November 20, 2022).
- The rest of the candidates whose abstracts are accepted will have the opportunity to display their e-posters and -papers during the CME (non-competitive).
Title, Presenting author’s name, affiliation and registration number, Introduction, Description of case(s), Discussion, References, One table/figure as applicable
Format for abstract-Paper
Title, Presenting author’s name, affiliation and registration number, Background and aims, Material and Methods, Result, Conclusion, References, One table/figure as applicable
Kindly mail the abstracts to the following email id - email@example.com