- To take part in the conference, the participant must register and pay the registration fee.
- Payment Options: All payments and registration details are to be done using online web portal only.
- Registration has been limited in view of avoiding overcrowding and keep effect one on one learning.
- Based on number of final registrants, spot registration will be made available.
- The postdoctoral fellows will be considered as delegates for registration.
- Conference registration is mandatory for attending the workshop.
- Registration fee includes both conference and workshop fees.
- All registrants will have full access to the conference, keynote and E-material, plenary, technical and tutorial sessions.
- Certificate of participation will be provided to all the conference participants and presenters.
- Certificate of participation will be provided once the feedback form is submitted which will be made available in website at later date or will be sent to you.
- Delegates may be asked to present their Institutional/ Official identity card at the registration counter
- All COVID appropriate safety practices have to be followed throughout the programme.
Registration Fees (CME + Workshop):
*Fees is inclusive of 18% GST
Click HERE for Online Registration and Payment
|Consultant ||Rs 5000|
Free cancellation with 100% refund till 30th September 2022
. No refund or cancellation allowed after 30th September 2022.
The delegates are required to book accommodation on their own. The list of hotels or lodges in and around Manipal is given below:
List of hotels in Manipal and Udupi