As part of this conference, CFD competition for Under-Graduate students across India is being planned and this event shall be hosted by Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal.
The prime objective of this event is to promote the new Masters Course, MTech in Applied Computational Fluid Dynamics, offered by the Department of Aeronautical & Automobile Engineering, MIT, Manipal. This new Masters Course is outcome of the project “A new Master Course in Applied Computational Fluid Dynamics” (APPLY) is approved in the European Framework of Erasmus+ Capacity Building in the field of Higher Education programme, co-funded by Erasmus + program or European Union.
For more, please visit https://manipal.edu/mit/program-list/mtech/mtech-acfd.html
Programme is expected to cover the following main subjects:
CLICK HERE FOR THE BROCHURE
- Core CFD knowledge focusing on numerical methods, high performance computing, fluid dynamics and heat transfer
- Simulation technique and computational approaches.
- Experiment data collection and post processing
- Environmental flows in urban, inland and coastal environments
- Physics of multiphase flows
- Modelling and simulation of energy systems