Healthcare professionals interested in presenting at the conference are requested to submit an abstract by using the google form link.
Please read the following instructions before submitting the abstract:
1. Original research studies/systematic reviews /narrative reviews related to health science research will be accepted. High-quality concept papers related to the themes also will be accepted.
2. The word limit for the abstract is 500.
3. The abstract should be uploaded in PDF format in the google form.
4. The last date to submit the abstract is 31 January 2023.
5. Abstract title should be brief (maximum 20 words).
6. The abstract for original research studies/systematic reviews/narrative reviews should include:
- Methods and materials, including ethical considerations
- Results/ Discussion
7. The abstract for concept papers should include:
9. Indicate theme category.
10. Submission of the declaration form is mandatory to approve the abstract. Click HERE for the format
11. A confirmation mail and a tracking number will be sent to you by the scientific committee for future correspondence.
12. Abstract will be checked for similarity index. If the content is found to be plagiarized, it will be sent back to presenting author for modification.
13. The scientific committee will scrutinize all the submitted abstracts and will decide the method of presentation(Paper/Poster).
14. Approved abstracts will be notified on or before 2 February 2023.
15. The detailed guidelines for the Oral/Poster presentation will be informed once the abstract is accepted.
16. Best presentation (Oral and Poster) will be awarded.
17. Only presenting author will receive a certificate for the oral presentation. Two authors will receive a certificate for the poster presentation and both authors should register for the conference.
18. If you require further assistance with the abstract submission, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link for the Submission of Abstract: