Healthcare professionals interested in presenting at the conference are requested to submit an abstract by using the google form link.
Please read the following instructions before submitting the abstract:
1. Only original research studies/systematic reviews will be accepted.
2. The word limit for the abstract is 500.
3. The abstract should be uploaded in PDF format in the google form.
4. The last date to submit the abstract is 14 January 2023.
5. Abstract title should be brief (maximum 20 words).
6. The abstract should include:
- Methods and materials, including ethical considerations
- Results/ Discussion
7. Indicate the preferred method of presentation: Paper/Poster
8. Indicate theme category.
9. Submission of the declaration form is mandatory to approve the abstract. Click HERE for the format
10. A confirmation mail and a tracking number will be sent to you by the scientific committee for future correspondence.
11. Abstract will be checked for similarity index. If the content is found to be plagiarized, it will be sent back to presenting author for modification.
12. The scientific committee will scrutinize all the submitted abstracts and will decide the method of presentation(Paper/Poster).
13. Approved abstracts will be notified on or before 2 February 2023.
14. The detailed guidelines for the Paper/Poster presentation will be informed once the abstract is accepted.
15. Best Paper and Poster will be awarded.
16. Only presenting author will receive a certificate for the paper presentation. Two authors will receive a certificate for the poster presentation and both authors should register for the conference.
17. If you require further assistance with the abstract submission, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link for the Submission of Abstract: