Full-Length Paper Guidelines
Original contributions are invited from prospective authors with interests in the indicated conference topics and related areas of application. All contributions should be high quality, original and not published elsewhere or submitted for publication during the review period. The papers can be theoretical, practical and application-oriented on the conference tracks. Every submission must identify the conference track which best relates to the contents of the paper.
All the peer reviewed, selected, registered and presented papers of conference will be published in Scopus indexed proceedings with Springer in their prestigious “Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering (LNEE)” series.
All the papers will be accepted through Easychair platform only. All the authors are requested to submit their full length papers using the following link:
Click HERE for Full Paper Submission
- Kindly prepare your manuscript as per the springer template (MS Word/ Latex). For detailed instructions and template, kindly visit the following LINK
- The paper must be submitted only in PDF format.
- This conference uses 'Double Blind' review process.
- Please ensure that the paper follows the correct formats and guidelines.
- The paper lengths should be 8 to 12 pages.
- All submitted full papers will be subjected to a "Plagiarism check" by Turnitin Software followed by a review from the technical committee. Papers achieving less than a 15% similarity index will only be sent for the review process.