*Click scientific tab to know more about health education role play, dental olympics and educational video
1. Abstract should not be more than 250 words.
2. The abstract should be submitted at https://goo.gl/forms/0aWrqT1Yzc4CUrm13
3. The details of all the registered presenters (Co-authors) i.e. Name / Year of Study / College should be duly filled in the submission form along with the details of Guide i.e. Name, Department and Designation.
4. The last date for submission of the abstract is 15th January 2019.
5. Acceptance will be informed via email by 31st January 2019.
All original research will be considered for paper presentation. (Reviews are more apt for E-Poster Presentation)
1. Paper Presentation to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on oon or before 20th February 2019.
2. Paper Presentation to be in .ppt / .pptx format only./>
3. Kindly carry a backup of Presentation in a Pen Drive on the day of presentation.
4. Kindly report to the presentation venue 15 minutes prior to the session.
5. Participants are requested to display their SCoRE Registration ID on the top left corner of their slides.
6. Please refrain from mentioning author name, guide name or institution name anywhere on the presentation.
7. The duration for oral paper presentation is 6 Mins +2 Mins (Q&A).
8. All the authors to the paper will be eligible for the certificate of presentation provided they are registered for the conference.
Developed and Maintained by Information Systems Department
Manipal Academy of Higher Education