Abstract submission date extended till 1st Feb
1. Abstract should not be more than 250 words.
2. The abstract should be submitted at https://goo.gl/forms/buC66ctuBfSBrJkI2
3. The details of all the registered presenters (Co-authors) i.e. Name / Year of Study / College should be duly filled in the submission form along with the details of Guide I.e. Name, Department and Designation.
4. The last date for submission of the abstract is 15th January 2019.
5. Acceptance will be informed via email by 31st January 2019.
6. A maximum of three authors can co-author the E-Poster. All participants must be registered for the conference in order to be eligible for the certificate.
1. E-Poster to be mailed to email@example.com on or before 10th February 2019.
2. E-Poster to be in .ppt / .pptx format only.
3. E-Poster should be a single slide on a PowerPoint presentation.
4. Dimensions of the slide should be set to 10inches * 7.5 inches in landscape format.
5. E-Poster should contain only images and text.
6. Kindly refrain from using any GIFs, Videos etc.
7. Kindly carry a backup of E-Poster in a Pen Drive on the day of presentation.
8. Kindly report to the presentation venue 15 minutes prior to the session.
9. Participants are requested to display their SCoRE Registration ID on the top left corner of their slides.
10. Please refrain from mentioning author name, guide name or institution name anywhere on the presentation.
11. The duration for oral poster presentation is 4 Mins +2 Mins (Q&A).
12. A maximum of three authors can co-author the E-Poster. All the authors to the E-poster will be eligible for the certificate of presentation provided they are registered for the conference.
Developed and Maintained by Information Systems Department
Manipal Academy of Higher Education