*Click scientific tab to know more about health education role play, dental olympics and educational video
1. Paper Presentation to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th February 2019.
2. Paper Presentation to be in .ppt / .pptx format only.
3. Kindly carry a backup of Presentation in a Pen Drive on the day of presentation.
4. Kindly report to the presentation venue 15 minutes prior to the session.
5. Participants are requested to display their SCoRE Registration ID on the top left corner of their slides.
6. Please refrain from mentioning author name, guide name or institution name anywhere on the presentation.
7. The duration for oral paper presentation is 6 Mins +2 Mins (Q&A).
8. All the authors to the paper will be eligible for the certificate of presentation provided they are registered for the conference.
Developed and Maintained by Information Systems Department
Manipal Academy of Higher Education