Call for oral / poster presentations
Participants interested to make an oral or poster presentation are required to send an abstract under any of the given sub-themes. The abstract should be submitted in the following format:
Author (s) name: (Presenting author should be bold)
- should contain objectives, methodology & major findings
- should not exceed 300 words
Mode of presentation: Oral or poster (However, the final decision will be made by the scientific committee about the mode of presentation)
The abstract should be drafted in Arial font, 12 font size with 1.5 line spacing. The abstract shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 5pm (IST) on Wednesday, 15th January 2020.
Guidelines for oral presentation:
- The time allotted for each oral presentation is 10 minutes, out of which 8 minutes for presentation and 2 minutes for Q&A.
- The presentation exceeding 10 minutes will be cut off by the moderator in the interest of time.
- Presentations must be in Microsoft PowerPoint only.
- Please send your powerpoint presentation slides through email to email@example.com latest by 26th January 2020. If the presentation slides did not receive in time may lead to cancellation of your presentation.
- You can find the time and venue of your respective oral presentation session in our Full Programme once it is finalized.
- The maximum dimension for the poster is 3.5 feet (105 cms) width x 3.5 feet (105 cms) height. Poster larger than the specified dimension will not be allowed to be displayed during poster presentation.
- Please ensure that the text should be large enough to be read from a distance of 1 meter (Preferably minimum font size: 18pt).
- Please clearly indicate at the top: the title of the project, the names of the authors and their affiliations. The size of the characters for the title should be at least 25 mm high.
- Presenting author’s name should be bold.
- The poster should provide enough information to convey the key points clearly. The poster content should be logically sequenced and visually attractive.
- Do not mail poster presentations in advance as they may not arrive in time. The organizing committee will not take responsibility to receive the poster.
- Materials required for mounting posters to poster boards/panels will be provided.