Symbiot is a national level symposium conducted annually by IEBt, manipal with the aim of providing participants an exposure to a real-life work environment. Every year more than 200 students from all over the country take part in this event.
- To integrate the research potential of students, researchers and scientists, and to mediate the exchange of ideas and thoughts.
- To foster interdisciplinary interaction between scientists, students and professors.
- To showcase and bring to light the breakthrough innovations in agriculture, healthcare, pharmaceuticals and other disciplines of biology.
- Guest Lectures
- Paper Presentations
- Poster Presentations
- Startup Lectures & Expo
Who Can Attend
- UG Students (B.Sc/B.E/B.Tech)
- PG Students (M.Sc/M.Tech)
- Research Scholars (Ph.D)
- Industry Personnel