Last date for abstract submission and registration: November 15, 2022
One page abstract in A4 size sheet with 12pt font size (Times New Roman) and 1.5 line spacing in MS word need to be sent to email@example.com and papers will be selected for oral/poster presentation on the recommendations of expert committee. Participants are requested to submit their abstracts within the specified time limit. Only one paper per registered participant will be accepted. However, one may be a co- author of more than one paper.
Topics include, but not limited to
• Materials for environmental sustainability
• Semiconductor devices
• Photonic materials
• Thin films and nanotechnology
• Radiation – matter interaction
• Materials characterization
• Crystal growth and characterization
• Polymers, glasses, and ceramics
• Bio-materials, thermoelectric materials
• Spintronics materials
Please click HERE to download Abstract Template
Please click HERE to fill the details of participation/Abstract submission
Note: Selected papers will be published in Materials Today: Proceedings published by Elsevier (Indexed in Scopus) after peer review, provided publisher’s conditions are met.