To encourage young researchers, we are planning to give best paper award in the disciplines of Number Theory and Graph Theory respectively. This award includes a certificate and a cash prize.
Terms and conditions:
- The paper should contain significant contributions in the areas of Number Theory/Graph Theory.
- The paper should be under the authorship of at most 2 authors and at least one of them should be below the age of 35 years as on 31st December, 2022.
- The authors can submit only one paper for this award and paper should not have been submitted for any other award anywhere.
- The youngest author must present the paper.
- The last date to submit FULL LENGTH paper in the prescribed format is 30th November 2022.
- The paper will be evaluated by experts and based on presentation in the conference the decision will be taken. The decision of the ICNG-2023 committee is final.